Thursday, November 02, 2006

Add Member to This Anime Blog??

I was thinking, should i invite or add other users to join my blog, may be someone can contribute something that related w/ anime. ehmm something like write summary of anime episode that they watch???

Any Suggestion??

EDIT:
To be apart of my Blog member, please feel free to send me an email about yourself (just wanna know a lit about you if you dont mind :), and Tell me what can you contribute to this anime blog. :-) Dont forget to put ur email address. Its important

PS. Email add is use for send member invitation. Send to xu3n1_84@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Alan Lim said...

I would like to join you in your blog, I'm into jap comic and animation too.

Contact me, if you willing to let me in...

CxNi said...

Please Send me your Personal Details + your email address and Tell me what can you contribute to this blog. Thanks :-)

PS. Email add is use for send member invitation. Send to xu3n1_84@yahoo.com

etherealhaze--* said...

Hi, on your previous post you said you were missing houki boshi from bleach right? I have the song, do you want it? (leave a tag on my blog or something...)

CxNi said...

yeah. but i got it already....
ehm... i've forgotten to update that post.. Thanks... :)