Thursday, November 02, 2006

Add Member to This Anime Blog??

I was thinking, should i invite or add other users to join my blog, may be someone can contribute something that related w/ anime. ehmm something like write summary of anime episode that they watch???

Any Suggestion??

EDIT:
To be apart of my Blog member, please feel free to send me an email about yourself (just wanna know a lit about you if you dont mind :), and Tell me what can you contribute to this anime blog. :-) Dont forget to put ur email address. Its important

PS. Email add is use for send member invitation. Send to xu3n1_84@yahoo.com

3 comments:

CxNi said...

Please Send me your Personal Details + your email address and Tell me what can you contribute to this blog. Thanks :-)

PS. Email add is use for send member invitation. Send to xu3n1_84@yahoo.com

etherealhaze--* said...

Hi, on your previous post you said you were missing houki boshi from bleach right? I have the song, do you want it? (leave a tag on my blog or something...)

CxNi said...

yeah. but i got it already....
ehm... i've forgotten to update that post.. Thanks... :)