Thursday, November 09, 2006

Forum Banner

Only left few days till i really do a major revamp for latest anime forum.
and tonight, i just tried to create a banner for this forum, not sure its nice or not. its my first time create a banner. just have a look and give me comment..







I have chosen Nana n Yano from Bokura ga Ita to be the characters on my first banner. The reasons are this is one of my favorite anime, and till today this anime still ongoing. but will end soon...

If you guys think dat u can create a forum banner which is better than mine. please show off ur creation :) and share w/ us.

the rules are
- Winter Theme
- Banners are 788x200 pixels
- All entries must be in GIF, PNG or JPG format.
- and have to put in "Latest Anime Forum" word in :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooooooooo~~ nicee !!! xD