Friday, October 31, 2008

New anime

Hi everyone, since the fall season has just started, and many anime series had ended, I was wondering if anyone wants me to put up any of the new anime.

Right now, what I have with me are these:
  1. Gundam 00 Season 2
  2. Hakushaku to Yousei (Earl and Fairy)
  3. Nodame Cantabile Paris Hen
  4. Telepathy Shoujo Ran (Okay, not a new anime, but still ongoing at least :p)
  5. Vampire Knight Guilty
Anime that I will have with me sooner or later. (Not gonna get them yet as I'm running outta disk space) :
  1. ef - a tale of melodies
  2. ga-rei zero-
  3. Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae
  4. Skip Beat!
Just comment on this post on which anime you would like to see up for downloads on this blog, and I'll try my very best to update them as soon as possible! :)

5 comments:

Ian Meharg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ian Meharg said...

*looks around* Huh.

My income of Nodame Cantabile is sketchy at best-- I'd like to see that uploaded.

The only other thing I might want to see uploaded is ef - a tale of melodies. I remember dozing through a "tale of memories," so I--ah, I'll just check. [24 minutes later] No.

A somewhat related question: how far did Natsume Yuujinchou get subbed? I think the last thing I saw was episode 11, ages ago. I really liked that series.

Anonymous said...

Earl and Fairy is the surprise of the season for me. Besides VKG it's my favorite. I've been poking around trying to find if anyone besides m33w is subbing -- would even been interested in finding the raws.

Rei said...

@ Ian:
I'll try to upload Nodame then.
I'm currently getting the C1 version as I've watched theirs the last time and thought they were very good, especially in doing all the research of the songs and stuff.

As for how far Natsume Yuujinchou got subbed, I have no idea as I didn't watch it.


@ Kay:
I just checked and found that apart from m33w, there's Higure-Corona subbing Earl and Fairy. However, they've only released 1 episode so far.

As for the raws, you can find them on tokyo toshokan if you just search for 'hakushaku'

Anonymous said...

Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae & SB xP